Are you feeling stressed during exams? This is the perfect dessert to help get you through studying!
Total time: 50 mins
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 30-35 minutes
Pre-Heat: 350 degrees
Yields: 9 X 13-inch baking pan.
- 8 Apples (I prefer to use Granny Smith)
- Cinnamon to sprinkle on Apples
- ¾ Cup of Flour
- ¾ Cup of Oatmeal
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup of Margarine
1. Cut up apples and place into a bowl.
2. Sprinkle as much Cinnamon as desired on top and mix.
3. Place into the bottom of the 9 X 13-inch pan.
1. Mix the Flour, Oatmeal, Brown Sugar, and Margarine together in a mixing bowl completely.
2. Place on top of the apples with a spatula.
3. Place pan in oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until apples are soft.