Prep: 10 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Equipment: baking pan, parchment paper, microwave-safe bowl, spatula
12 ounces 340 g White Chocolate (brands like Ghirardelli/Lindt melt very well, chopped
1 cup 200 g Freeze-dried strawberries
½ cup 80 g Cranberries, dried
½ cup 80 g Pumpkin seeds, roasted and salted
3 tbsp 45 g Hemp hearts, optional
1 tsp 5 g Orange zest, from fresh orange
¼ tsp 1.5 mL Pure Orange Extract
*Pro Tip: measure and prepare (e.g. chopping chocolate, crushing add-ins) ingredients before starting because you want the add-ins to stick to your chocolate before it hardens!
1. Line 9x12 pan with parchment paper. You can use whatever pan you find, anything down to Pyrex to a baking pan.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chopped chocolate in the microwave for 30 second intervals, mixing between heating. Keep microwaving chocolate until completely melted and smooth. Stir in orange extract.
3. Pour melted chocolate into the pan, and spread out until even. Use a spatula to help spread, and then tap the pan lightly on the counter to make sure chocolate is spread out.
4. While chocolate is still soft, sprinkle strawberries, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, hemp hearts, and orange zest on melted white chocolate.
5. Let chocolate harden for minimum 30 minutes, then break the bark into pieces.
Serve and enjoy! 🎁